Monday, March 31, 2008

Other Group uses my ideas!

Well, last Friday was my first project presentation. It was a surprise for what i had found out! The first group, Group A, have totally used the idea of my previous, last semester, group. Both Architecture and Business students had copied my group ideas.

I had talked about this issue with the lecturer who leads this project and guess what she said? She said it's fine, nothing to worry about. I was blank with that...

The problem is, these idea had already been used by my group for last semester project and also the winning group. If group A uses this idea again, which i'm still here, and without permission, and if win, that will be totally unfair to me and my previous group. Why? Cos the winning team for this semester will get the commission from Uni. President, which is just a repeated idea...

P.S. I don't mean that they steal my ideas, just they use it without knowing, and when i talk to the lecturer, she said nothing! That's what piss me off!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah when lecturer don care about it is really annoying but just 4get it tov....

just do ur best on ur project tov...

Harry said...

Yeah I will do my best and burn them down to the dirt... lolzzz

Molida said...

do ur best! go go go!

Harry said...

Su Su Su!