Saturday, March 15, 2008

Looking forward...

Well, now I am looking forward to welcoming one of our friends who will arrive in London next Tuesday...

However, i am not really sure whether i can be able to pick her up at the Heathrow or not, cos on that day i will have class on 11am. How? First, I thought she will arrive here on Monday, but damn my calculation went wrong!

Anyway, I'm really glad that she finally come to London cos me feel so lonely and bored. Mayb after she come, we can hangout and kill that loneliness away... Oh man, can't wait!

P.S. I also got sth to surprise her also... (only if she doesn't know about it... Lol)

8 comments:

Molida said...

i do envy u. u will be be accompanied by her. poor me. wonder if some guy at IFL will come study here with me some day :-(

Anonymous said...

hey maybe one day you will, lida. and if not, I will visit you.....

Hey Harry, I haven't read this post. I won't tell you that I pretend that I haven't read this post. And I don know that you gonna suprise me wit sth.......

Harry said...

Come on Lida! You know that you have more friends in US than me...

For you blue3wind, why not read the post? I know you know what i mean by asking this question, even though you know i know you know it... blah blah blah...

Don ask me, I don know what i am writing myself...

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOH!!!^^

ur writing is confusing......

Anyway I still understand it.

Harry said...

Damn, today I thought you're coming so i called u in the morning to say hi, as i can't be there, but i confuse the date!

Yab...

Harry said...

Damn, today I thought you're coming so i called u in the morning to say hi, as i can't be there, but i confuse the date!

Yab...

Van-ishing said...

so harry..then u b able to see blue3wind at the airport right?
Anyway, what's the surprise? tell us ok!

Harry said...

Not sure cos she come on the day i have class... Tell you later what that surprise is...