Saturday, March 15, 2008

Receiving a Phone call!

Yesterday, I had received one call from one person. Yeah only one... Who? It was my dad's friend. Actually, I have known that he came to London a couple of days ago, and my dad told me that he had sent me some stuffs, you know what they are, no need to tell. However, I had been waiting for his call ages but never received one, not until yesterday.

As on my previous post, yesterday was one of my stressful day and I wasn't really expected to receive a call from him. I'm not really in a good mood on talking on the phone that day, but i have to control myself. Be polite! It's a manner...

Anyway, he told me a lot of stuffs, from daily to social life and also one up-coming event. Well, you might want to know what that event is right? I was surprise at that time when i heard it... Can you guess what it is?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello?
you mention about lots of things but u didn't tell us anything...
Oh you just make me wonder what u got and wat is the up-coming events.

Harry said...

Just wait when you arrive, i'll tell you... cos now it still long before the event...

beside, i think your sis might already know about it...

Van-ishing said...

some kind of western festival? bit late to comment, gal.

Harry said...

The western is normal nothing to surprise!