Monday, March 24, 2008

Wield Conversation!

Happy Easter's Day everyone!

Today I have a chat with my parents and my sis. We were talking online for like 1 hours, but with huge difficulty. The internet connection problem and so do the webcam. However, that's not the wield conversation I'm going to talk about.

Like Lida conversation with Pooh, my conversation with my friend, Soriya, was also wield. We chatted with both text and voice, but that not all. We chatted through three different types of media. First, it started with Yahoo, but then there was some problem with my side. I cannot hear her probably. So, we go to MSN, yet we didn't close Yahoo. We talked like about 15 minutes when the problem occurred again, but this time it's her side. Therefore, we move on to Skype, which was much better. And yes we didn't close both MSN nor Yahoo. We started to talk on skype, type on Yahoo and sometime on MSN... Lolzzz

It was kinda fun and stupid. Mayb more stupid than Lida with Pooh, lol.... That was my wield conversation... hahaha

2 comments:

Molida said...

hmmm it may sound stupid but sort of special na

Harry said...

Really so next time I'll do it again... LOl