Saturday, March 8, 2008

Wow Just out cold!

I was watching movie, Harry Potter again, liked an hour ago when I suddenly felt sleepy and went to rest my back a bit. It felt so good for a long day... but one thing i didn't realise was i felt asleep and dreaming. I thought it was real, cos in my dream i was still watching the movie...

The next thing i realised is i woke up still on my bed and the movie is on pause! So just continue it... lol

Oh let me tell you about my new academic project for this semester... First I thought that i can skip this project as i have already done it last semester, cos as i remembered the academic leader said last semester that if you did the project this semester, the next semester will be optional... Now they changed it! All have to participate "Compulsory"!

As all, mayb some, of you might have remembered my last project is about "Limkokwing Future" and I have to cooperate with the architecture's student and write a "Business or Marketing Plan"! It was an incredibly successful. Oh, I am so proud of myself!

This semester's project is called, "Universal (Intra-faculty) Project". I don't really know what that means, cos i haven't read it in detail yet. A bit lazy... Lol! All i know is that again members from different faculties work together, but this time no one is superior. Not like last time, which architecture was leading the group. We will write or create or... about multi-disciplines for the university campus worldwide as London campus is the headquarter. And from the brief presented by one of the lecturers said that the winner will have their work put in real practice by the university... So cool! That all I know about it, have to find out more...

One thing is the university is so smart. They don't need to hired any professional to do it, cos they already had their internal future pro. waiting to be growth... No need to spend money... Hope if they really use our work, mayb we can get some commission... Lol!

Oh getting sleepy again! Zzzz

P.S. Oh I knew some of you want to see my marketing plan. I try to attach it with the blog, but don know how... If you know tell me pong...

4 comments:

Molida said...

cool! hope to hear that u r the one among those who create the change on ur campus.

Harry said...

Hope so...

Van-ishing said...

Hope your team is the loser...
haha...just kidding...
Try hard man...show the westerns the Cambodian super brain.

P.S why schools dont do so? sound cool...a potent weapon to kill students...

Harry said...

Yeah it is an ultimate weapon! Last semester, me nearly K.O. by that last project... Lol