Friday, March 7, 2008

Busy and Disappointed day!

Well, I decided to write one post before going to bed...

Today was such a busy day and also one of the disappointed day! :( Why?

First, it's busy, cos this morning we had a delivery, not mine but me flatemates; so, i have to wake up to help as I'm a very helpful mate. Don know why! That's not all! I also help them to set up the bicycle which took me whole day as it came partly and no manual. Man I gotta figure out by my own skillful knowledge of bicycle... Lol! Luckily at the end I managed to put it all together, but they gave us some spares, 2 spares, don know where to fit them in; so they must be spares... lol (Hope so)...

Second, I have told some of my friends that i will be online to day from 6pm (PP time). They said they really want to talk to me... So i sms to tell them one day earlier so that they can find a spare time... However, when i online, i found no one... So i sms again and still silence. At least they sms be back to say they busy they cannot make it... But no one did. I am so disappointed in them, cos i wait for them more then 2 hours and still waiting... Yab tha Yab man...

Oh sleep heuy... Hope to hear sth from them soon...

2 comments:

Molida said...

I understand how u feel boy cos m not so different from u. There are people who promised me before I left that they would accompany me every weekend. some of them broke their promises. still, I keep waiting every weekend. They may have their own reasons, so we should be understanding. Y? cos we have no better choice.

Harry said...

Yeah you right! Just hear back from one this morning... What is it? He just add me to his list... Yab