Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday!

Today is Good Friday! Don't ask me why, neither do I have any idea why it called like that. According to my lecturer, today is the first day of SPRING!

Yes, the first day of Spring. I don't know why it's so long, the winter... The strangest thing that happen on the first day of spring is, SNOW! The whole UK is snowing, some heavy some not. In London, it just a short period, but in Hull, it snows whole day...

Today while I was working, at about 5pm, the sky started to turn black, the cloud look so heavy, and then it rained. After that, it started to snow along with the rain. It's not like last time. This time both rain and snow are heavy and it's in central London, Oxford Street. Everyone in the restaurant stop working for like five minutes just to watch the snow, so do the customers. Lolzzz

So, strange the weather here! In winter, there was no snow, but in spring, there is snow... "Climate Change"!

4 comments:

Molida said...

is it beautiful when it snows?

Harry said...

Yeah so nice... Cos it my first time to see it.

Beside today also snowed. It snowed whole day long. In the morning it came with rain but in the evening it pure snow. But unluckily, I wasn't dress up for snow. So damn cold!

P.S. Go to work...

Van-ishing said...

Snowing? My cousin in Ottawa, Canada told me that her town is experiencing the worst and longest winter in the country. Yeah, Climate Change. Have you seen an essay competition annoucement in my blog. I guess you could write bout this change of climate. Seem cool, huh?

Harry said...

Yeah now it started to snow nearly everyday... But luckily for K1 cos today when she arrived, there was no snow... The weather today is so good, sunshine n clear blue sky... Wow what a beautiful day!