Monday, March 31, 2008

My Computer Problem!

OMG! How can this be happening? Today I tried to start my computer for like ten times and it just automatically restarted by itself. At first I thought that, "Oh dear! This is it! My good old laptop... Farewell."

Suddenly with several attempts, the system was back to normal and it was a relief, so did a regret. Why? Cos if this one is gone, i can have a new one... Lol! As now it works normally again, I have no choice but to wait until it last minute!

This is not the only problem I'm facing. There are also some problem with the Messenger. I cannot be able to log in to Yahoo Messenger, cos every time i try to, my computer get stuck in the middle of signing in. Then I have to close it and wait like 5 to 10 mins.

If the laptop screen just gets blank and all the system stops working, I will buy a new one... That's for sure! I always want to have VIAO or Apple MAC... However these two are damn expensive... Poor me... Lol!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Harry, poor u....

I will pray for u, hope that ur computer will ...

SO u can get a new one..

See how cool friend I am....^^

Harry said...

Yeah you so cool! Damn cool! Lolzzz

You know sometimes i really want it to ... so that i have an excuse for my dad... or mayb i just drop it and pretend nothing happen... lolzzz

Molida said...

hmmm u indeed need a new one cos whenever i chat with u, problems always appear.

Harry said...

Yeah it always got problem with you... But when chat with k1 it ok! Lol