Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Friend's Super Bicycle!

Yesterday, about 4 hours ago, my friend just finish *** (I don't know the word), you know... put the air in the tyres... She asked me to try. So, we went outside for a little ride, but it was not little at all!

I was the one to go first! We said each did one lap around the block! The bike was ok at the first, i think it was because i still have full energy at the start... lol, but when it went on, the bike started to slow down. I can hardly move it, it liked stuck. It seemed like the bike was not well oil or no oil at all.

I had tried my best to do one long lap, actually it's not long it just because of the bike! When I finished it, I double checked the bike and found out that the tyres were flat, but it's loo late, my legs could barely move!

Wow what a great exercise!

P.S. Just for ur information, my legs are ok now! Oh and if you know tell me what is ***?

2 comments:

Molida said...

m not sure if the proper word is " fill". If anyone knows other words that are appropriate, plz share.

Harry said...

FILL! So, it will sound like, fill in the air... Mmmmm

Hey can we say, inflate or deflates or sth... You know the opposite of flat... Not sure!

Yeah if anyone know, plz tell us pong...