Thursday, March 27, 2008

Looking Back...

Well after looking at the post in K1's blog and all the comment of confession, I have decided to make a confession too...

On the first day that I had to part from my family and friends to UK to pursue my study, I have a strange feeling. Not just one feeling... Some of the feelings are like what Lida and K1 felt. However, there was one feeling that conquered all the others. The positive feeling...

This feeling was the one that stopped my tear from dropping. Beside my parents, especially my dad, always teach me to be strong and conquer the weakness (actually sometime i cannot really do it lol). The moment when my tear nearly dropped, you know running in my eyes, tried to find the way out, I started to think about one thing, My Future and Dream.

Despite the loneliness at the waiting room, on the plane, even now, I kept thinking that my childhood dream has come true. To be able to study in UK is what I always dream of since I know Harry Potter... Lolzzz! Yeah it's true. First I didn't have any specific country in mind, just know country that speak English is fine. After knowing about Harry Potter, I started to research on UK and learn about Oxford, Cambridge,...

This feeling accompany me until now... Guess what I first said to myself when the plane finally over UK? I said, "... Finally, my dream come true..."

P.S. Now there is something in my eyes again... Miss ya all!

6 comments:

Molida said...

Hmmm we belong to the same group. U know what? I was happy that I managed to turn back, smile, and wave my hand to my family and friends with a smile before I took escalator. Words can hardly represent my feeling at that time.
well.. whatever....now we are what we should be. right?

Van-ishing said...

You guys have met ur dream...it's sad when we have to part from family, friends, people we used to laugh with. Sometimes, it is hard to leave the love ones behind, but we gotta move on to reach our dream, our goal. I really envy u three for having such a good opportunity to study abroad. I hope I could do so one day, though I never imagine myself not being with family and friends again.

Anonymous said...

Oh harry, don cry.....

is it my fault? ^^
Anyway, all those sad time will be over soon.....

Harry said...

Hey come on! Me not crying...

Beside, even though I cried, I won't tell you guys about it... Lol

Da: yeah when i waved back to my family and friends from the escalator and the top window... I knew my mum nearly cried... and so did some of my friends, especially Kunthea... lol!

Van: Come on girl, everyone has a dream... It just the efforts we put in our dream that make it come true... Your soon to come, Your Peace Scholarship! cheers up

Van-ishing said...

yes...my dream is to get peace scholarship...but m not sure if i would be chosen.

Harry said...

Must always look at the bright side ok?