Friday, March 21, 2008

Half Trip to Hogward!

I think most of you already know what this post mean, right?

So where to begin? Ummm, as you all know i am one of the Harry Potter fans. So what else should i think of doing when come to UK, country of Harry Potter. Going to the places that mention in Harry Potter book and show in Harry Potter film are all on my to-do-list when in UK.

After many attempts, I have managed to find Platform 9¾, the gate way into Harry Potter world. When I first came here, I have tried like 3 times to find this platform, but can only find platform 8. I was wonder where the hell is that platform 9 and 10. However, on the fourth time, lucky day for me I guess, I realised that I have forgot one thing. I haven't look closely enough at the sign at platform 8. When I look closely, it said, "Platform 9-11, please walk along the platform 8". Then I think to myself, OMG HERE WE GO!... I found it... here some pics:



Other tourists, like me, getting pic of them go to Hogward... Lol

Me no one help take my pic, so have to do by myself. Later when K1 come we will go again and she can help me take pic of it and I take it back for her... Right K1?

Here for you guys! You can use Photoshop to edit it...(If you want)! It doesn't look exactly the same like in the movie cos now the station is being refurbished for the up-coming Olympic Game 2011 or sth, in London.

Hope all this pics, are enough to make all harry's fan want to beat me up... Lolzzz

11 comments:

Molida said...

COOL! u were at platform 9 3/4. btw, just know that u r such a considerate boy, taking a picture for us to edit. Hmmm i think i should take some pictures at hollywood for u to edit also. want it? lolzzz

Harry said...

Yeah that is my asset but sometime it can be my weakness...

Oh you know what at that time when there were no people... i was trying to have a go, you know run through it... Lol when suddenly two police officers arrived. So, I just pretended nothing happen and walked back coolly...

Luckily they not noticed much... Lol

Molida said...

OMG! u r harry but not haryy potter t na. hey but if u really could go through it, oh no! impossible

Anonymous said...

Hey m about to ask u when u said kingcross station but when I look at bottom, I saw it.....

Wow cool.....

Van-ishing said...

Harry, Pls seek a chance to go through that gate, I'd like to know who is better,harry Dara or harry Daniel.

Van-ishing said...

Anyway, getting ur hair cut is expensive there? ur hair is quite long.

Harry said...

Da: Who know? what if there was a magic happen? Don worry if I get through I'll buy you a chocolate frog!

Blue3: Cool right! You nearly come so put that on your to-do-list...

Van: Better in what way? The one who can grab the most attention like in HP2... lol Yeah the hair cut here is quit expensive. For guys normal one, not stylish just barber, is £5. If stylish is double. For girl is triple, but long hair, like half back is around 20-30... That was a good business...

So Blue3, if you want to have a stylish hair cut, better do it in Cambodia... Ok? Don waste money here on hair...

Longdy said...

hahahahahha....so funny to hear that you were trying to run that platform....hahahahahaha :))

it was so cool you were there.....really cool indeed!!!!

hahahhaahaa....btw harry, i finished the 7 series of harry potter already....i am the fiction's fan too.....so just jealous!!!

Harry said...

Hahaha if it wasn't for those two policemans, I'd try it. Anyway I try to find the other one. Remember in HP5 the movie. There was an underground station scence in the movie. I have seen it before and it around the place where K1 and her sis live so next time I go and find that one... Lol and take pic... haha

Van-ishing said...

gosh...harry dara, u really into harry potter. find the forbidden forestn snap the pic n show us. i would pay you a pizza for this ok. Or pay for ur haircut kor ban.

Harry said...

I haven't find the forbidden forest yet but i found the place which look familiar...

I also notice one thing that appear in the film lol I post that one later! You sure gonna buy me a pizza