Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Guess What?

Hey you know what happen today? Today on my way to college, I met one girl on the bus. She was sitting next to me, siliently... After two or three stops, she started to talk me... First, we introduced our name and so on. Then, we started to talk about other stuffs. It likes we got alot of things in common, as we both at the same age... Lol!

Suddenly, she went siliently again. Around 5 minutes I guess. It like she was thinking of sth, and like there sth holding her back... Finally, i decided to break it by asking her, " Are you alright? Oh I will get off at the next stop." Then she look at me and said, " Oh..." and she take out her pen and write sth on my hand...

Guess what it is? Her number... Want to know what happen next...? She give me a ... and it last all the way to the next stop!

8 comments:

Harry said...

April Fool's...

Hahahaha, you really fall for that! Lolzzz

Anonymous said...

oh harry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

u got me.........

I was thinking about fooling u but......

U know, I wanna post sth about april fool but just check on other blog first.... Oh poor me...
Never mind, I will fool the other.

Harry said...

Lolzzz you are the first one! Congratulation!

Molida said...

so maybe m the second one lolzz really forget about April fool.

Anonymous said...

Hey lida, at least better than me, I still remember it but stilll..........

Van-ishing said...

oooh....fool

Unknown said...

Oops, i was thinking what did she give u.. haha,, only then i realise it's all a lie huh.. err, well, interesting! my attention was caught, really! haha.....

Harry said...

Wow this one was so successful! Even though i have put it under the label of JOKE! LOl