Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Accounting Class!

Man, what's a DAY! Today, oh no it was a yesterday, was my second accounting class... Actually, I do like accounting, but one thing i hate about accounting is theory and lecture.

I was sitting for nearly one hour just to listen and look at the slideChatterbox. The lecture was so fast, and i was also fast asleep... Not really slept and snore in class but nearly my eye became so heavy.

I tried my best to control and behave myself. Be a good student! One thing that save me from this disaster was EXAMPLES! I like examples... They made me think not just listen! For two hours lecture, I only participated around 45 minutes, the first 15 min and other example along the lecture,... the rest was... Can't tell cos don really sure what I was doing... Lolzzz

P.S. For this two hours, It covered nearly the first 3 days that I used to study in EFI! Damn Fast!

3 comments:

Molida said...

u r not alone harry. i find myself in ur situation sometimes. Honestly, m not a good student lolz

Harry said...

OK girl! We're on the same boat... hahaha

Seriously, that was what i used to feel when doing accounting back in EFI!

Hope my lecturers won't see this post! Lolzzz

Anonymous said...

i'm taking an intro to full cycle at nights. 3.5 hours twice a week.
omg 8 chapters in 4 classes. i think my head might actually explode and nothing but confetti will come out.

i've missed the last 2 classes and am struggling to go back, only 8 more to go, i keep telling myself, but its currently sucking donkey ass....

after reading your blog, i'm happy to know i'm not alone with the blahness of theory and laws etc..