Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Phone calls!

Another phone call from my dad friend! Again...

Yesterday, my dad colleague called me from Cambridge. When I heard my phone rang, i picked it up and it shown no number. So, I thought my parent called me, but it's not. He called me because he is going to visit Cambodia next month and asked me if i want to send anything to my family. Well, I don know what should I sent and beside the stuffs here are so expensive... Lol

After that, he start to talk about his study and then my study. He know that I want to transfer to other university. I think now all my dad friends knew about it... yab man

Actually i didn't know that there are lot of Khmer in London. He told me they are everywhere in London and they knew each other well too, only me who knew nothing. Wow!

Well the next phone call is today. This time, I am the one who called. This morning while I was on my way to Uni., I called to DPK's sis. Why? Cos I thought that she came today... another Yab! I thought that if I couldn't pick her up at the airport physically with her sis, at least by phone! And I confused the date, or mayb ... Lol

Oh man, so shy nas when I made kinda stupid mistake like this!

2 comments:

Molida said...

no need to be shy cos u r always like this. lolz just kidding.

Van-ishing said...

The eggs are too nice to be eaten!