Thursday, March 13, 2008

Help!!

OMG! What am I going to do??? My head is so full now... I cannot think of anything... That's not all, the time pressure is killing me!

I need to complete one assignment today! How? How can? I just know it two days ago. Oh man!! Help!

Oh I don even know how to write it on the post too... So stressful! Ahhhhhh!!!!At wits end

The topic is "Different between Effective and Efficient Management"! I know it's not the hard topic but the problem is:

1. Don know how to start!

2. Need time to do the research! (Need references)

3. Stress!

Help me...Crying

3 comments:

Molida said...

come on man! u can do it! u really r impressive. U have done many marvelous jobs, so this one is just a piece of cake for u.

Harry said...

Oh, I'm so shy... Lolzzz

Anyway thank for ur supportive comment... I think it was mainly stress that hold me back... i think i should relax myself a bit!

Oh, by piece of cake, do you mean by making it or eating it?

Molida said...

absolutely i mean eating