Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What a relief!!

Finally! At last! I finish all the work... Assignments and exam! OMG... Life is getting better now... Tell you what! Now it's 3.30am but i don't feel sleepy at all cos i am so happy that i finish all that head-breaking-works.

For the accounting assignment, which due yesterday by midnight, I unluckily finish it one hour late... Hope he spare me!! The reasons it late are... first i am so sleepy doing it. 2nd, I got too many idea and hard to put it together. I have talk to my lecturer about my idea and he said it was brilliant and he expected to get it soon by midnight... The problem is he didn't know my weaknesses... I am too detail and too accurate. I want my work to be perfect and professional; so it is hard for me to put them all in a report. I don't know where to start how it connect to each other... and blah blah blah... 3rd I like work under pressure... time-pressure! That's why a post below come up in my post... I spent my time after school at the premier rather than sit down to write that report... It took one of my class mates 1 week with 7 books to complete it whereas me only one book with 3 hours... what's a great man! Lol... I don know why I am that kind of person...

Oh my god... as i write this post i just realise one thing... OMG why again... I just remember that I have to give another project presentation this friday... Man!! Why can't it give me some rest! I've been in this situation for nearly 3 weeks... None stop!! Huh... Have to email to architecture's students for the detail of there building... especially the material used in the building... they keep changing it every weeks and I have to make a budget for the project... so have to adjust and research for the price of that material every weeks... The suppliers i contact with only a few reply back, but now there material change so have to find the new one... the one that haven't replied back still use there material... so hopefully they give me some answer...

Oh man my life is so great and colourful... Full of assignment and work loads colour... Lolzzz! Now that I realised that I got more work to do, I started to feel sleepy again...!!

3 comments:

Molida said...

harry u r a real hero in blogging. U keep updating even in the dying situation. really impressive heh he

Anonymous said...

Yeah,,, really impressive....

Harry said...

Lol! it is somehow like my dairy... So have to update it regularly! Hahaha