Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Khmer New Year!

Happy Khmer New Year to Everyone! Wish you all the best!

Yesterday, there was a party here in London at the VLC (Vietnam Laos Cambodia) community centre. Unfortunately, K1 forgot to bring her camera and my phone run out of battery... So for now there is no photo! Have to wait for the photo from other people that i met at the party to send them to me! Oh on that day, there was a lucky draw and I win something too... I knew that I felt lucky that day!

DSC00283

Well the package is not really nice! Lol but anyway it's a prize! Inside is 6 mugs! Mayb I can sell them on ebay... Lol!!! :))

DSC00285

Anyone wanna buy it! Contact me ok! Lol!

Happy New Year!!

4 comments:

Molida said...

how much is it?

Harry said...

It cost me £1 for that 6 mugs... you know the lottery numbers... But i think the mugs are more than that so it's profitable for me... Lol!

Anonymous said...

Hey it so cute....Don forget!!! we have to share, Half and Half.....
Hahaha

The drawing on ur face look clearer than the last one u post....

Harry said...

Ok share! Half Price for you! Lolzzz