Sunday, April 13, 2008

Olympic Torch Relay in London (06/04/08)

Well, for this special occasion, let's me show you some pics from the olympic torch relay that happened in london last week.There was lots of pics that i took on that day but there is not enough time for me now to post it all at once cos me now so busy with the assignments... Have to submit 2 assignment, prepare for two presentation and one exam this week... Oh man... what's a lovely life!! Here are some pics!

P1000825

P1000827 

I started off by going to Chinatown... cos the olympic game is in China so there must be something different that happen in Chinatown (post it later)

So sad... Cannot see the torch's bearer face cos too many security guards... Only see the hand and the torch! She must be as popular as me!

P1000852

Here are the supporters at London Bridge! Ready to run or fly with the bearer! Ready, Get set, Go!

P1000876

My flatmate's friend (left), my flatmate, me... Well the flag! We borrow ke for a pic... Lol

P1000909

Again only see the hand! But I decided to run along with her... and take more photo and here are the results!

P1000915

P1000916

Wow this one can sell to newspaper!

P1000917

P1000919

There was an exchange between bearers! Of course they just run like a couple of miles and then change to others!

P1000920

The new bearer!

P1000945

This is at Canary Whart! He is the first male bearer I saw on that day! First we came here just want to do some shopping, but just as we got out of the station they said that the torch was coming. It would arrive here by 10 min. So we wait again!

P1000975

In the shopping mall, I got my face drew for the olympic event! It's free!

P1000997P1010010

The final destination at O2 arena! Cannot go inside cos they need ticket! So i took the pic from the TV screen outside! Lolzzz so cool!

P1010025

Happy Olympic 2008!

3 comments:

Molida said...

cool. but y were k1 not with u?

Harry said...

Cos she said her sis had to work and she didn't know the way to come! I told her to come to London Bridge, where her school is but she said, ok if you want me to get lost, i'll go... Lol

Harry said...

Oh you know what this post is so big that it took me three or four time to get it publish... Cos the photo from my friends camera is so big... Lol!

Still got load more to post... Now try to separate them...