Friday, April 25, 2008

Action! Cut!

Yeah what you are thinking now is correct (if you know what i mean... lol)! I was helping my friends out for their documentary film production. They are now making a documentary about the bus problem in London and I am their actor... Lolzzz

First we shoot about this and that... the bus stop, the sign, me reading the sign, get on and out of the bus, on the bus and say some lines... Oh man so funny... especially on the bus... Me sitting there looking out at the view (be natural), but how if two camera keeping in and out of my face... how can i keep myself from laughing... Lol... and then there were some school girls getting on the bus and they keep looking at me and seem so interesting like... (hard to explain) then i just don know what to do but keep laughing like hell on the bus...

When we get down, I have to do the confusion part where i get out at the wrong stop... the first 2 takes were ok (natural), but the third is so funny it's like "lalalala and then heh where am i?"

That's so funny after the boring class i got... Lolzzz

11 comments:

Longdy said...

being an actor?????

supercool!!!!

post it on the blog.... i wanna watch it! wanna see how good an actor you are!!!!

hahaha

Anonymous said...

yeah,, don forget to post it, if u can...
Anyway,,, it really funny.... cos i understand how it feel to arrive in some place without knowing it....

Molida said...

cool! can i have your autograph, harry?

Harry said...

Ok one at the time... Don killing one another ok!! Lolzzz

i will post it when they have finish all the editing cos now they are in the process... Hope it turn out well cos i'm the actor lolzzz

Unknown said...

I guess u should be one of the SYCians... Well, I've added ur link in my page. Glad to see many SYC Bloggers here haha.. hmm, u were an actor? Wonderful!!! hehehhe looking forward to seeing that documentary also! :)

Cesar said...

Wow, nice, guy!
I bet soon you'll star in Harry Potter replacing Daniel Radcliff...
Lolzzz...

Molida said...

oh oh cesar don't u know sth? by telling him that, he'll go wild cos he is harry potter's super fan.

Harry said...

Lolzzz!! Hope so... but the film is nearly finished. Only 2 mores to go!!

Actually I'm trying to find the audition for the upcoming harry potter movie... But cannot find on the internet... Only find the one that already done... Yab... Lolzzz

Icebreaker: Thank for adding me to you list... however, i am nearly become a SYCian... Thank anyway...

Unknown said...

To Harry: Oh i see.. so u were not one of the SYCian? heheh nearly? What does it mean? hmm that's okie! nice to know u anyway! u're wel-bite!

Van-ishing said...

u actor again?

Harry said...

Yeah so what!! Cos i'm popular that why... Lolzzz!!