Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wonder why it snow?

It is simple! It's because of me... Lol! If we explain it in a logical way, we can see that the weather change because of my appearances! Well, yesterday and before that the weather was getting warmer when suddenly snow today.

Why? Because yesterday I had a haircut. It's like this! When my hair was still long, I looked hot, that why the weather was warm. Now, after the haircut, with super short hair, I looks cool, that's why it snows. See simple as pie!

Picture 002 Picture 012

                 Before (Hot)                                    Now (Cool)

Lol! I know you guys are laughing now... Never mind... Do what ever you want!

P.S. Want to ask about the painting on my face? Well, just back from the event... Cool right?

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey u r too much.....lol
oh u also show off......hee hee hee

Harry said...

Yeah first time I have my face painted!

Molida said...

cool somehow.....but don't worry, sth u r afraid of won't happen lolz

Harry said...

What kind of thing?

Anonymous said...

hehe...nice explanation of the weather..

Molida said...

the thing u said when we chatted. u said u wouldn't let me see ur new hairstyle cos u r afraid that....
remember?

Harry said...

Oh... Now nevermind cos need to show off a bit... Lol! On that day me was chatting with K1 and wait for you whole day to show off but too bad you not online!

Harry said...

Hi PM! can you tell me who you are? Cheers

Longdy said...

hahhahahaha..... hey harry, you know what? I thnk you can be a model! You can portray two different kind of person very well!!!! hahahaha....

i'd consider you if i were to open my own modeling agency!!! ;D

Princess Pooh said...

Harry ery, u look so funny!
Eh, u really look different to me.
U'r fat!
Hey, take a photo of urself from foot to head, I wanna see!!!
K????

Harry said...

Dy... Really? I always know that... Lolzzz Don worry i wont charge you much! Market price! Lolzzz

Talk about modelling, when i first looked for a job on net, thre was an ad. looking for model and asked to send the pic. I sent it and got a reply asking me to go to the agency to take the professional testing photo... Lolzzz but they charged for the photo so i dropped it... Lolzzz (It's true!)

Harry said...

Pooh... Are you serious that i'm fat? Thank you I prefer to be fit than fat... Lolzzz I posted the pics soon on the Olympic Torch Relay event (Full body pic -with clothes) LOL!

Van-ishing said...

Nice Hair cut...
thought u wouldn't go to the barber cos it costy.

Harry said...

it just because the hair start to get into my eye that why i cut it... Lol anyway mayb this time i'll keep it until i visit cambodia... We'll see how long can it grow!

Van-ishing said...

ok...i'll wait and see...Daniel's hair in HP5 was also long...

Van-ishing said...

but if your parents dun allow you to enter the house, dun blame me na?

Harry said...

Hahaha! I'll also do some highlight! Lolzzz