Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Going out!!

Today is my free day of the week.. so i decide to go out and look around... First me and one of my flatmate go to supermarket to buy sth to eat for this week. Unfortunately, we somehow kinda stupid and forget to bring the key with us... I thought she bring it and she thought i bring it. Yes! that means we lock ourselves outside. Have to call the other who at uni to come back when she finish. Luckily she finish early at around 2.

After that... as today also St. George's Day (like  St. Patrick's day), but this one for England, there are some activities at my local library... I want to go there and have a look but i don want to go alone so i ask one of my friend to go with me... She said she don want to go... she will go out to find the location for her shooting (she's doing film and journalism). I then keep asking her again and again like thousand time until she want to kill me and chop me into pieces... Lol... it's quite fun! Finally she said ok i go with you... Stop ask me again... I said OK!

However, there was nothing there at the library. Only kids there! So, I go with her instead. Lol... We take bus and sit on the top to look at the view where is the best part...Not too crowded and not too quiet. I am going to be a star in that documentary... Lolzzz

Then we, she, go shopping, me window-shopping... Then we also go to Disney's store... Oh there some pics for that!

DSC00327

Oh the weather here start to get warmer now... In this pic it just the photographer problem don give me enough time to smile... LOLzzz

DSC00321 DSC00322

This month is Tigger & Pooh month! That's why the store was decorate with all pooh stuffs...

P.S. Little Pooh... You wanna buy pooh bikini... I'm sure it gonna match you, it just a bit tight that all!! Lolzzz

4 comments:

Molida said...

oh harry if there were a persuasion contest, you would be the most outstanding candidate....

Anonymous said...

hey,,, if u didn't said, no one gonna notice the smile on ur face....

Van-ishing said...

yeah...harry...that yellow poohie swimsuit is just right for Princess Pooh/Poor. Y dun u get one for her? She would look very sexy...haha...sexy poohie

Harry said...

Lolzzz... why me? btw did my smile in the pic look kinda awkward? u think?

Yeah... but i shouldn't close my eye now otherwise i will see the image... Lolzzz