Sunday, April 6, 2008

It snowing!

Last night, while i was  sleeping, outside was snowing, heavy one. When I woke up this morning, I looked at my window and wonder why it was freeze; so, I took picture of it. Then, I opened my window to see what happened outside and I found out that the whole place turned into white colour... It was so cool, the first time I saw it with my own eyes... Here are the pics:

DSC00237

From inside my room!

DSC00238 

Outside the window (back of the flat)

DSC00239

Look at the tree! So nice!

DSC00240

At the tube station! Hey look at the tree. Seem familiar...

DSC00241

From inside the train!

Want to know where I am going? To the Olympic Torch Relay! They will run it through London and end at O2 arena! Post the pics later when I get it from my friend's camera...

P.S. Wow finally, it really snowing!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh u went out, that y u can take lots of cool picture.... but for me. I stay at home, so I got only the pic at the back of my house.............

Harry said...

You know outside was not so cold when it's still snowing, but when it stoped, it was damn cold... Freezing! And I was waiting for the Olympic fire to warm me up... Lol

Molida said...

it's so cute ^_^

Harry said...

Yeah... but today in the evening it was sunshine and it's hot!! Lolzzz

Longdy said...

it snowed again? i don't think it's winter!!!

anyway, as the weather's cold, always keep cool!!!

Harry said...

Yeah it's not winter... It's nearly summer now... Lolzzzz

It's never snow that hard in winter! and it has never snowed in London for 3 years...

Van-ishing said...

climate change...again...snow when summer is approaching...
i guess it is snow koh ke...just like pleang koh ke in Cambodia de na...

Harry said...

Yeah you right? i wish it snow again...

Van-ishing said...

but snow koh ke makes you sick...better wait for the real winter tov.