Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My first Cupcake!

Well after back from sight-seeing with my friend. I decide to bake cupcakes as a celebration for my three weeks of hard work!! Actually this is not the first time that I bake. I used to bake in Cambodia with my mum and my sis and along with my friends one time before i came here. However, I only baked cake at that time not cupcake. Last time, I baked cookies (in London) and want to give some to BlueWind but she too lazy to come out and meet me (that was when she first came here)... Here the pics of my cupcake process...

DSC00328 

Mix the ingredients... and beat it...

DSC00329

Prepare the baking tray...

DSC00330

Bake it...

DSC00331

Cooling down... (Timing problem... Don ask more...)

DSC00337

Decoration (icing, sprinkles, blackberries) it's too nice that why some gone

DSC00338

Close up!

DSC00332

Me and flatmates enjoy the greatest cupcake in the world... Lolzzz

Funnily, one of them (middle one) even give a testimonial for this cupcake before she eat it... She said... (If anything went wrong or it is the last cupcake i ate, please make me look slim and pretty, take care of my parents for me... Jenny (right) always has fever so don bake this for her...) Lolzzz!! So anyone want some...?

5 comments:

Molida said...

look not so nice but I wish to try it someday when i go to visit u. don't forget that u promise to treat me with a nice meal. hopefully, i'll get a delicious cupcake as dessert.^_^

Anonymous said...

Hey harry, wat's that? if u tell me that u got cookie,,, I will fly there.....ha ha ha ha ha..

Anyway, the outside look of ur cake is abit... but it doesn't matter as long as it is well cook. I wanna try too....

Van-ishing said...

i suggest u'd better change ur major to cooking?

Van-ishing said...

hey...are u the only boy in the house? never seen any pics of any other boy in ur blog...Dun Say you are a G....na?

Harry said...

Ok i bake them when we meet... Now my baking skill is improving and by that time hopefully the colour is not like that... Lol

Yeah now i'm the only guy but i'm not G with "A" i'm G with "U"... Remember the post of my first cooking... There used to another guy... Terrence but he already go back to Malaysia, that why there only me... Yab man you nis...

http://tdrharry.blogspot.com/2007/11/my-first-cooking.html

And now K1 ask me to move but i have to make sure this time there is another guy in the house... lol