Monday, December 3, 2007

They found out...

Man! I don't know whether they found it out or not? Or mayb they just move to other place or stop using it. All I can do now is guessing, that all.

Oh! I'm talking about the internet connection. I cannot find that network on wireless network list anymore. I think they stop using it, because the bill mayb too high (cos we help them use it!). Now I cannot use internet at home anymore. This has happened for one week already. So far, I have to go to the library to do all my stuff. This is the reason why there is no new post recently on my blog or my comments on you guys blog!

I hope that there is someone leaving their network unsecured again so that I can use, Lol...

P.S. Yeah you right Sovan so I better delete the blog that I commit a crime soon...

No comments: