Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bad Day!

Today, I suppose to have the presentation for the final project. There are lecturers and external examiner coming also to listen to our presentation and to see our work. I've been working so hard for this project, and today i mess everything up!

I have produced a marketing plan for my project, which have been told by my lecture the best marketing plan of the semester, but... So hard to say! I'm feeling so sad now...

Ok, today I though that the presentation started at 14:30, as written on the noticeboard, but time change on the day of presentation. It started at 12:30 and I arrive at 14. How stupid, I am! They said it's ok, cos the lectures just want to know how much efford you put in this project. It's fine. However, I still feel quilty!

It made me feel worst when my marketing lecturer come back to give us comment. He talked directly to me. He said he want me to present what i had done. He have back me up with external examiner that my marketing plan is the best marketing plan ever produced by the first year first semester students. He said at my level, it is even better than the other second and third year students.

He said he is so disappionted in me that i didn't show up. He wanted me to show off my work to the external examiners, but why? Why i didn't show up? After hearing those words, I feel like all the light in the world has been suck away. I feel so bad. How this stupid thing happen to me? Why?

I wish I can turn back time! And Start All This Thing Again!

4 comments:

Molida said...

Hmmm so sorry to hear that! but at least u have done an excellent plan. Really impressive! U will have more chances to show ur ability to the world! Cheer up my friend! M really proud of you!

Harry said...

Thank you so much for be the first to comment on this post!

Thank goodness my lecturer said that he will take my plan into consideration, cos I had presented it to him in advance this Monday. However, from the way he talked to me I can tell that he still disappionted in me.

I hope eveything gonna be alright!

Anonymous said...

I know it is a bad thing. but u should think that every one alway have problem in life.
Don't be sad and try to do sth good in class to fix it up. And everything will bright. I know u can do it. I support u every time.
And just remember these words «BE STRONG AND NEVER GIVE UP»

Harry said...

I know. Anyway now i feel much better heuy... Thank sis...