Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year Count Down!

Hey today at mid-night, I gonna go to Big Bang or Piccadilly Circus to count down with my friends. I heard there are alot of people there and the fire work will go off after midnight. Can't wait to see that!

Oh mayb dpk sister will come with me cos she a bit busy to pick up her friend at Heathrow airport. Hope she can make it on time. Oh forget to tell you one important thing, after all people shout happy new year, all the couples there will start to kiss... that what I heard my friend said...

OK gotta go now, I'll post the pic for you guy to see later...

Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish New year bring u New life, New hope, New Smile......

Have a nice holiday...

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish New year bring u New life, New hope, New Smile......

Have a nice holiday...