Saturday, November 24, 2007

A Strange Night!

Tonight, or this morning in Cambodia, I did know why I felt so sleepy. Normally, I go to bed late, let's say around 12 or sth. However, tonight, While I was reading a book, Business Plan in a Week, I suddenly felt so sleepy and dropped the book on my chest and felt asleep.

After 3 hours of dreamy sleep, I was woken up by a strange object in the sky... As I remembered, before I felt asleep the sky was so cloudy. There was not a single star or a light of a moon shining behind the cloud. However, when I woke up, everything changed. The sky was so clear, not  a single cloud. The strange thing is the moon.

Normally, the moon light suppose to be soft and relaxed when we look at it, but not with this moon. The light is so strong and bright. It is as bright as a light bulb or flash light shooting from the sky... Whenever I look at it, I don feel like it is a moon after all.

Is it just the moon in London or what? Or "Is it something else in the sky?"

P.S. I can't sleep with this strange shiny light from the MOON, that why I decide to post this strange thing right away...

2 comments:

Molida said...

hey interesting! If I can see, maybe great. However, poor you cos u can't sleep lolz

Harry said...

Yeah cos as I have mention it is as bright as the flash light. First I though it a UFO or sth!

I just realised that yesterday is full moon...