Thursday, November 1, 2007

Holloween!!

Well in UK, People don't bother much on Holloween. Only some shop in London, especially toy shop, decorate for holloween. At the river Thame, where there are London Eye, Big Bang, there are some people dress up for Holloween to advertise their store.

Tall: Hey what are you looking at?

Short: Wow so many people! I'm so hungry...

Oh my God! Where is his head?

Two girls: I don care, I think he look better without his head!

Others make themself look like status. For status you can find them every day, but mostly at weekends.

Birds: Is this reall a statue? Well it look so alike.

Statue: Hey birdy! If you shit on me, you will be my dinner.

Birds: Help! A statue can talk!


London Eye and Big Bang at night!


Instead of Holloween, they all prepare for Christmas. On every channel on TV, there always be an Christmas advertisement. People start booking for their Christmas items, toys,...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a cool Photo!!!!!!
And also the conversation in your pictures...........

See ya

Anonymous said...

Hi Dara! i'm visal, nice to join in this blog. big bang in LOndon is so great. Halloween is totally cool.
ok, bye bye!

Harry said...

I think in Christmas, it will be cooler than that...