Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mail Attention!

Dear Friends,

There is an error with my Yahoo Mail account; therefore, I cannot access to all the mail you had sent to me from 25-now. I cannot do anything with that mail, like address book, attachment file, and so on.If you appear to send me any mail during that period, could you please re-send it to my second email which is dara.than2006@gmail.com.

I have send this error report to Yahoo! already. They said they will sort this problem out and notice me within 24 hours. I hope they do so.

The problem is I have used that account for my academic and communication purpose, and gmail for my blog and other stuffs. That the big problem...

From now on, if you want to contact me, please use the above email address until further notice.

Cheers,

Harry

P.S. Could you forward this notice to all of our friends?

No comments: