Saturday, November 17, 2007

My first cooking!

November 6, 2007

DSC02545Well this is the first food that I officially cooked by myself. Of course, I used to cook some food like fried egg, scramble egg, boil egg, noodle with egg, and more eggs... This time is different! I cook beef with broccoli... Very nice taste (I guess)

DSC02547

 

 

 

 

It looked much better when it is full, Because it look so tasty that why my friends can't wait to grab a plat and take some hehe...

 

 

DSC02546

 

 

Wow this one look so professional! It's like a chef from a big hotel...

 

 

 

Down here are the picture of my flatmate... From left to right (Kelly, Me, Jenny, Terence). The two girl are Chinese and the guy is Malaysian-Chinese. Terence eats pork, so that fine...

DSC02549 DSC02551

Jenny: I'm so hungry, I can't wait... Mmmm yummy...

Me: Kelly eat some broccoli, very tasty

Kelly: Can't you see, I am taken picture! No time to eat, have 2 smile

Terence: Oh man that camera took so long...

4 comments:

Molida said...

Awesome! ur cooking skill is improved. Hope when we meet again, u'll fix a delicious dish for me.
Oh! ur flatmate look nice. All of u guys get along well. right?

Harry said...

Yeah you right? I can cook youa dish so that i don need to buy you a meal te... Ha ha

Yeah we get along well, but still not the same as old friends...

Van-ishing said...

Hey dara, honestly speaking, i got the impression that your cha is overcooked...:-))

Harry said...

No it not over cook it just the light! but the thing that went wrong is the VEAT CHA, I burn it cos i leave it on the pan... haha