Friday, November 23, 2007

រីករាយ បុណ្យអ៊ុំទូក អកអំបុក សំពះព្រះែខ! (Happy Water Festival)

Hey guys!

If I am not wrong today and the next two days are Water Festival, right? So what you guys planning to do on that day? By the way... Who gonna dance on the boat this year? Haha My friends at EFI said, they planned to go to KEAN SVAY on the third day! And how about the other (you guys at IFL)?

រីករាយ បុណ្យអ៊ុំទូក អកអំបុក សំពះព្រះែខ!

P.S. I try to write in Khmer with Unicode but the leg of the letter is not working te... Or mayb they will appear right on the blog... But I know you guy will understand right... If you just see block sign that mean your computer don have khmer unicode...

3 comments:

Molida said...

Hey dara! guys at IFL must be enjoying their holiday so much. Poor me! I can do nothing but sitting in front of my desktop, so new posts are highly required now lolzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

hey not really.....
I still stay at home like u.. sitting in front of desktop.....

Harry said...

Yeah I agree with you Lida!

Dpk, even though you stay at home, but you still be able to watch it on TV too.

Guys send me some pics of Water Festival pong na... ;)