Saturday, June 21, 2008

Picking apple!

Well today me and my flatmate (Yes, that include BlueWind) went to the park for a walk to get some fresh air. However, it was not only the fresh air that we got, but also the apple. Hey hold your mind for a sec... This is not called stealing, it's called picking and helping. If we don't take it, it will soon be rotten. So, we just help save the environment and not wasting fruit. That's all!

Actually, we planned not only the apples, but also other fruits like cherry, blueberry, and others. However, cherry still small and blueberry just blossom. Mayb next month it will be ready and we will also be ready. That was fun actually! Never imagine me doing that!

After picking apples, we just walk back as it is not really far from the house and watch a movie with a very sour apple cos they still small... Believe me when i said sour, it really damn sour as i am the one who really like sour fruits... This apple is way sour than mango!!

P.S. Hahaha I think you just swallow your saliva, right? Lolzzz

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,,, ur new really update!!! don tell me, u sleep at dawn.....

Molida said...

oh oh share some with me!

Princess POOH said...

hey, I never seen any apple tree.
Can u send some pics, including cherry and blueberry tree....

PS. remember I want the pictures of the tree Not ur picture with the tree.....

Kidding.........

Harry said...

Ok i will take some for you...

Hey you know what my laptop now is really pissing me off as it's too slow... Sometime i think it is just a waste of time to wait for it...!!

That why i don have time to post all the stuffs recently!!

Longdy said...

ahhahahah... i want to go pick apples like you guys too.....

have walked around sometimes but can't see any apple tree at all....

:D

Van-ishing said...

longdy u posted from Washington? how was the journey ha?

harry, the apply green or red? I like green apple cos it's sour. when u visit cambodia, pick some for me ok?

Longdy said...

no, i'm not in washington until around the start of august...

i'm now in the beautiful SIU carbondal, llinios.... :D

the journey has been awesome!!

:D