Thursday, July 3, 2008

All in one post!

Here is a Chab Chay posts of mines as i haven't post for long time!!

--------------

First let's start with the birthday party of Bong Kalyan (K1's sis)... It was nothing much actually! We just gathered around and had dinner. After dinner, we just went to the park at the back of our apartment and, finally, cut the cake, which i made for her myself. Well, the cake is my birthday gift of course! You wanna see the pics...? This time the cake got both the image and taste! Just check on K1 blog... She haven't post any pics of it yet... Lolzzz

DSC00543

Look how nice it is!!

DSC00555 DSC00557 DSC00572

Don look too much just focus on the cake that's it!! Lolzzz

Happy Birthday to Bong Kalyan!!

P.S. If anyone need to order a cake from me? The business is open 24/7...

--------------------

Second, let's see the some pic at the Summer Party at the Khmer Community in London... Well there weren't many people going if my house member don go, there won't be enough people...

The best part of the party is eating and dancing... At this party, I danced like crazy man... Just saw the video at the party and I can't believe how stupid i was when i was dancing... (Mayb K1 will post them)

DSC00586 

Well i just got one pic in the laptop right now... in the pic it's me and my flat mate Bong Cheourn... Well i look so gang you know and when we ride on the bus no one dare to sit next to me cos our group were 7 people... So i got the whole two seats to myself lolzzz

--------------------

Finally, let's some pic at the Canada fair at Trafagar Square (National Gallery)... Nothing much to say at this part just let's the pics told you all about it... I went there with Bong Cheourn and Bong Kalyan as K1 was stuck in here daily classroom lolzzz...

DSC00591 DSC00594 DSC00604  DSC00605DSC00606

Lobster Trilogy Lolzzz

 DSC00607 DSC00608

Awesome and cool style...

 DSC00609 DSC00612

The hockey game and canadian food demonstration... Of course after that we can try it... FOR FREE ;) Lolzzz

12 comments:

Van-ishing said...

baking cake again?

you look totally different harry. u got ur hair dined? but handsome de ta...

Molida said...

u look super cool harry, but can't compare with the cake t heh he hey any discount for me? I wanna get my birthday cake baked by a good friend as you. Free ban ot?

Anonymous said...

of course free,,,, anyway,, harry not to worry,, my blog is for other thing,, so i won't post it te.. maybe you do by urself tov,,

oh well for the BD pic, how can I post since it is in your phone.. oh yea,, u haven't give me that pic yet..

Yeh the taste good because of chocolate... hasha hasha

Longdy said...

that looks awesome,man!!!

k1, if you're here, upload the video of his dance soon; i wanna see it!!!

:D

Anonymous said...

Oh well I wanna fulfil ur request too... but the video is too many MB so it difficult,,, let's wait and see whether I can do anything to it...

Anonymous said...

Hey bro, ur hair look so different. Are u highlight? So when u visit home, do u think what mom and dad say about this? I don't know too :-P

Harry said...

Hey guys for my hair i just spay it... but fortunately the colour is permenent... Lolzzz

And when you say awesome what do you mean longdy? Hair or cake?

Harry said...

Don worry sis i just keep it longer so the colour wont be too clear...

Princess POOH said...

Eh, I really want to eat ur cake....what if u bake the cake for my birthday....hehehehe....

Harry said...

No problem... Cake anyone?

Molida said...

U owe me not only a cake but also a meal. It seems that you are skilled now, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

well maybe and maybe not.... lol