Friday, June 13, 2008

Cake Baking Skill!!

Hey guys! Anyone favour for a slice or two of cake? Don worry it is not poison. This time, both the taste and presentation are great. It is a two layers cake with chocolate icing and decorate with double cream milk. Check out the pics... :)

DSC00519

 DSC00521

Isn't it look nice? I know it is not nice like other cake you have eaten... But this one is better compare to the last one!!

image

See...!! That mean i am improving... :) Oh one of our permanent visitor even suggested that we should open a small coffee shop... Lolzzz Cos i know how to bake, cake and cup cake (Oh my cup cake taste so great, they all fighting over it... Seriously you can ask BlueWind) and coffee, latte, cappuccino,... Yeah anyone wanna join the business... Need investors!! Lolzzz 

9 comments:

Molida said...

Great! I wish to be a shareholder. lolz
Thumb up for you harry...you've really improved!

Anonymous said...

WOW, looks divine!

This great product is a MUST HAVE in your kitchen if you love to bake, highly heat resistant and extremely durable!!!

www.panhandlerinc.com

Anonymous said...

yeah,,,,, and i am a witness that it not poison cos i tested it already......

hey harry any payment for a good word for ur cake.....

Princess POOH said...

eh...., when u talked ab cake, u know it reminds me the day we all baked cake before ya leave for England nas....Miss Ya , I think....

These cake look nice, but I think the cake that we baked look more terrific...

U still have that Pic???

Harry said...

To mango: Really ok you can be my shareholder... I think i might open a cafe if my dad allow... Lolzzz

BlueWind!! Come on it's never been poisoned just you te... Ok thank for your compliment on the cake... Lolzzz

Pooh Yeah I remember on that day we bake cake and also pizza... The pizza look like Chin Jang face remember!! So sad cos we haven't take the pic of that cake te... Or you the one who take the pic? I don know...

Harry said...

Oh my god I just understand the second comments! It is someone advertising the baking paper for my cake... Oh dear how can they find my blog...??

Van-ishing said...

wow since living in UK, ur cooking is getting better...

plan to run restaurant or cafe back here?

Anonymous said...

U made me hungry now....

Harry said...

Hope so.......