Saturday, February 2, 2008

Unexpected Phone Call!!

Wow I cannot believe my own ear when I was speaking to Timmy on my mobile... I was reading a comic book I borrowed from the library today when I received a phone call from Timmy.

First I thought it was someone else from... you know cos i see the num was begun with 02..., landline number, which is normally call from office or company or sth... When I answered the phone, I felt a bit strange cos the voice sound familiar... And then when she speak khmer to me then i am sure that it timmy voice...

I still wondering why it showed me the whole number when timmy called me cos when my parents called me from cambodia it not normally show number...

It was a great talk with timmy... I'm so glad you call me cos i feel so boring today... Thank you so much Timmy...

Next time I will call you... Ok, but don wait for it day and night and not sleeping or eating ok cos i don want anyone to come and beat me up ok... Lolzzz

11 comments:

Molida said...

Have no idea abt that. When someone calls me from Cambodia, usually I see no number.
By the way, don't worry no1 will go to beat u.Nice to talk to u.

Longdy said...

oh, lida is timmy!!!!

I wanted to post a question to ask but then i knew it's lida...... so no question.....

heheheeh

Molida said...

Oh my god! longdy! u didn't know abt that? didn't u see in my old blog? But that's OK cos now prefer to be called Lida rather than timmy.

Harry said...

Oh come on longdy... Hey btw why you haven't update your blog? Oh i forgot you have exam coming right?

Thank for spending your valuable time visiting my blog...

Longdy said...

hahahah..... I did knew timmy was your other name, lida!! but it was just too soon to remember it was yours....it took me some time to actually remember.... Understand???

Hahahaha....dara, i just got free from 7 exams in total--4 at ift, 2 at puc, and 1 ielts (4tests)..... still have 1 more at puc to go, though.... so i'll post more very soon,,,but not a lot of things to read, but to view ( a lot pics)...


btw so worried with the results of the exams, esp. the ielts!!! you guys wish me luck!!!

hahaha heeeheeehee...hahaha

Harry said...

We cross our fingers for you ;) Don worry!!!

Molida said...

Londy
Sure I wish u all the best.

Dara
Cool, new template.

Longdy said...

hey, That spiderman background is way too cool!!!!! Love it!!!!

btw, lida, you spelled my name wrong heuy!!!! anyway, i forgive you this time, but never again, ok?

hahahaa

Harry said...

Nah it just a little tip from lida...

Molida said...

Heh he sorry longdy. It was typing mistake t. lolzzzz

Van-ishing said...

hehehe....hahaha...hohoho.