Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dear Oh Dear!

You guys would never believe this! Guess what I just experience?

It's an "Earthquake"! Yes an earthquake I tell you. It happened just now, right before I post this one. I just can't wait. It was approximately 1am and last about 10sec. Here's the story...

I was watching a cartoon on Dailymotion.com when suddenly I felt something strange. Kinda weird feeling. I felt a bit dizzy. I thought it might be because I stay in front of the laptop so long that why! But then I heard some sound outside, sound like the antenna on the roof is shaking, you know the metal hit one another. And I said to myself, "Yeah! I definitely feel dizzy!"

Then the chair I was sitting on was moving from side to side as I am not heavy enough you know... And when I looked at my closet and saw the hanger wasn't stable as it should be. Now I realized it. OMG it's an earthquake, but just after I realized it, it stopped.

I ran down to my friend and asked them whether they felt the same. And first they said yeah they felt dizzy, but I said no you idiot, it's an earthquake. One of my other friends didn't even realized it, cos she too busy chatting with her bf, but she said she knew it because her bf told her... Lol

Wow what a great experience! The first earthquake I have experienced, 27 Feb 2007, 1am.

3 comments:

Molida said...

Great experience? Hmmmm for me i don't wanna have such a great experience. nice that everything is ok.
by the way, r u trying to compete with me? change the photo right after I changed mine. lolzzzz just kidding.
Honestly, I like the new look of ur blog. now considering updating mine too.

Longdy said...

hahahaha....who's that bas-chroung-chrang guy in the picture?.....

Isn't he you?.....

Wow, new hairstyle, huh????


heheheheh

Harry said...

Dy: Well, Actually i don even know how i can do that on that day... It just pop up like that...

Lida: Yeah never thought that will happen you know... lol