Monday, February 18, 2008

School In!

New semester finally begin... It has been a long long holiday! I nearly forget what I am doing here... lol!

Today is the registration day and maybe another week of orientation, I guess! I think you guys in Cambodia still on holiday right or already start! Hey tell you what the weather here is getting cold again... Don know why? So strange... Last night! It was so damn cold! Freezing!! In the morning when I went out the car out side is freeze and some still have ice on the window glass!

Lucky me I covered myself with a nice warm duvet and slept near the heater... Hope you guys are doing fine!

3 comments:

Molida said...

Oh come on! it's not fair. Y can u have such a long holiday? If I were you, I would be able to spend more time in Cambodia. Anyway, when will the internet access be available in ur flat?

Harry said...

If you like it you can have it, cos it makes me bored now... Yeah hope I can visit Cambodia soon... Maybe next year! Yeah Next Year!

Oh internet access will be avialable next week! Chat with you soon!

Molida said...

Yeah! can't wait!