Thursday, February 12, 2009

Snowing in London!!

If you guys follow the news this week (Actually last week)... you probably have know that there was a heavy snow or a blizzard in London last Monday. I know that some of you might have already experience it, but for me it was a every enjoyable moment to see lot and lot of snow like that, even though it's a blizzard.

It hasn't snowed that hard in London for years... And lucky me i arrived from my holiday in Cambodia on time to see it... Lol oh here the pics...

Night before the blizzard...

DSC01059

Our cool... snowman... ?? (Yo! What's up?)

DSC01054

DSC01058

I'm here don worry little snowman... Lol...

DSC02062

Snow angle and snow ball...

DSC02075

In the morning, on the day of blizzard:

DSC02082

Such a waste of time no transportation... I was suppose to register for my next semester... But why waste it on waiting...

DSC02088

Let's took some photos...

DSC02094

Yeah welcome snow and enjoy a white winter...

This was what London looks like afterward:

 DSC02109 DSC02110

P.S. This was wrote last Friday, but due to some technical problem it couldn't publish on time... Lol, some pics are BlueWind... Lol

4 comments:

Molida said...

cool. there is no snow out here poor me

Yuriko said...

It's awesome. If it snowed in Cambodia, don't know how happy I am. Heh heh...

Cesar said...

No snow here either...
Snow in Cambodia, Yuriko? Has ha... just the temperature drop down a few degrees, I thank God so much!

By the way, cool view! :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you Cezar. It was taking by me...... ha ha ha ha ha

Harry has stole my topic.... Sad.