Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hey Hey Hey...

Hi all... Sorry for being away for so so so long... Now hopefully I'll be staying around as long as you guys are. You know well when you stop doing sth for so long and thinking of coming back feel kinda... You just wait and wait and then you feel like you cannot find the right time. So as a result you just stop doing it...

I hope that this is the right time for me to return... Cos I know you guys support me and as well my mom and sis also ask me why i no longer update my blog and post more pics... She always copies the pic out of my blog and prints it to put in her album. Well, actually it's somehow is my blog album cos all the pics inside my blog are in her collection... Lol...

Now let's start blogging...

7 comments:

Molida said...

WELCOME BACK HARRY! I suppose you can feel that I'm shouting aloud. Really freak out to see your comment in my blog. You have no idea how much we, fellow bloggers, miss you. Again, welcome back to blogging as well as to our Frenix, where friendship would never end.

Yuriko said...

It's nice to see you come back. Don't worry, we always support you. Good luck!

Cesar said...

Wow, as I remember, it's not less than 5 months...
Btw, welcome back! Hope to enjoy your blog more... Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Thank you guys... I'm also glad to be back!!

Well Cesar it's really a long time though, but it doesn't matter cos now i'm back lol...

Harry

Molida said...

What? you use k1's account to post comment in your own blog. How lazy you are!

Harry said...

I was using here computer at that time... You know it was a long walk to my room to get my computer. It took me less than 1mn of my time... So long... lol

Cesar said...

Oh, I never thought that your time worth that much...