Friday, May 16, 2008

The big week is coming...

Well well well...! The week of final project presentation, exhibition, and exam is coming closer and closer day by day... Today I've just finish the presentation with the internal panel for the project and next week will be the final external presentation and exhibition. As the result I'll not be able to be here for two weeks started from this post... Wish me luck guys as I have to prepare for final exams and stuffs... I will post more after everything is done. Oh i will show you how my hard work is showcase in the exhibition... So cool!!

By the way here is some stuffs that the graphic design student has produced for our company (River)... It's damn cool!!

DSC00403

This is our company logo

DSC00397 DSC00398

This is my name card!! (The telephone and fax number are uni te)

DSC00400DSC00399

Our envelop and company letter head

DSC00401

DSC00402

The file folder for our company...

Well... isn't it damn cool?? Ok... I show you more later on after everything done... Oh we also have a T-shirt to wear and pens for the external presentation and exhibition... We gonna rock the final one!! Yoo hoo Yeah!

P.S. All of the above stuffs are handmade by the graphic design student!

7 comments:

Molida said...

cool nas nor! can't wait to see more

Anonymous said...

yeah it really cool,,,, hope ur buniess go on well HARRY.....

Unknown said...

wow, cool!

Princess Pooh said...

good luck fr!

TNL Shop said...

Yeah... I hope u are good luck with ur exams...

Anonymous said...

Yeah so damn cool. love it. the color is is gentle yet it bright, very corporate looks. Wish you luck dude.....

Get the HD will ya.... the T-shirt, spare me some. love to wear it....

River is so cold name, I feel happy when I hear it. what's ya company do or sell anyway??
Kane

Harry said...

Thank you all for your wish! Wow I think there are lot of new friend visiting my blog... Cool! Keep in touch guys!