Tuesday, October 9, 2007

One of the BIG day!!

Wow!! Today I'm so tired, you know why? Cos I have stayed in the university for the whole day. The reason is, today all group have to do the first project presentation started from 9.30am. I have been told to arrive by 9.30am and prepare for the presentation. My group is the "Last Group" to present.

Every group have their style and concept about the project. Oh I forgot to tell you what is the project about. The Project is about the Future University. We as a group have to imagine that we were one company and have been asked to design our existing campus which is 106 Piccidally Building to be the University Head Quarter for the future.

Well now as you familiar with what I have been doing, let's me continue. My company name is SIX Degree, because our member is coming from 6 different faculties. My responsibility is the business part, as I am doing Business Administration. Our concept of the project is Machinery+Transformation+Conquer. As the team we have to plan what the university will like for the next 30 or 50 years. The design student have come up with the model of the building and we business student have to write a business plan and do the market research. The result of the market research will pass to advertising student to come up with the advertising campaign. And so much more...

On that day there is a delay of time due to each group have exceed the time of their presentation. So for me as the last group to present have to wait until 7pm and end at 8.30pm. I know it so late but the lecturer just keep giving command on what we have done and what we should be done. It's been a long day...

After I came back to my hostel I have to do the laundry while I'm typing this post. It is now nearly 12 mid-night. But now it normal for me cos i always go to sleep at 1 or 2 and wake up by 8 or 9, depending on my timetable.

Wow I think I am talking too much and you guys might feel so bored reading this right?

See ya...

3 comments:

Van-ishing said...

"SIX Degree", what an interesting name? Oh, dara it seems interesting and must have lot fun... N about the meeting of ur folks to do the assigment? do students in London like us here? I mean always show up late in meeting... Haha... :-)) It would be great if you post your business plan... I wanna read

P.S Havent heard from you for so long, are you fine?

Longdy said...

hey hey halloween is comming up heuy? What will you do then? It's gonna be very exciting out there in London, isn't it?

Just as we here celebrated Pchum Ben, you will celebrate Halloween! So Cool!!! So don't forget to post about it and make us jealous!!!!

Harry said...

Heuy talking about business plan, I don know how to write and where to start it yet.

Yes, they like us and some even worst. they don't show up. people in here they not hard working like us in cambodia te.

for holloween, i don no. i can't dress up as ghost or monster anymore. I am not kid anymore(or mayb). Holloween is not really british culture, it is usa. So they don't prepare much for holloween. it just in some shops, lke toy sho for kid...