Thursday, October 25, 2007

Earning Money From Our Blog!!

Hey guy, guess what!

You can earn some money from your blog by just posting some advertisements on your blog, like I do. This one of the program of google. You will earn when people click on the advertisment on your blog, but you can't click it by yourself. Google will know it. I don't know how they know it, but I have tried to click on my ad. and earn nothing.

For more information go to www.adsense.blogspot.com or www.google.com/adsense. Now I have earn $0.11 cos one of you guys have click on my ad. once. Mayb Lida? Cos I have told her yesterday...

If you want to sign up for this program, please use the logo on the top right of my blog. Cos if you do so, I can earn some money.

P.S. If you have time, come to my blog and click or search from my blog na... If you have got it on your blog, I will help you click on it.

8 comments:

Longdy said...

wow, that is so cool!!! Another cool stuff, and that's so good that you share!!! I'll click on it and help you earn some money, ok? and don't forget to do the same cos i'll do this business as well????

Anyway, i'll keep clicking on it until you become a billionare, ok?

P.S. who's that handsome boy in the pic on the right side??? heheheh

Longdy said...

Oh, dara euy dara!!! I don't have my back account yet so how can get all those money tov!!! Heuy, I have to wait heuy and do this business later until i have my own bank account!!!

Harry said...

hey you don't need your bank account. they will send cheque to u when you earn $100. So you just give them you adress and your name like it appear on your passport. However I don't know when we can earn that $100.

Van-ishing said...

haha... Good Business student know how to make good business huh? Yes i think it great to earn some money while u out there in London. I'll try...

Anonymous said...

See? see how good a friend as me? I've help you to earn money, and I'll continue till you get $1oo in no time. Don't forget ur promise na. You have to buy me a nice meal.

Harry said...

Hey Sovan! If you want to try make sure u click the one on my blog na. Cos if u do so, and sign up within 30 days i will earn money.

I saw you guy click on the Adsense Button 2 times but you not sign up. If you want to sign up click on it again and sign up tov. ok?

Lida: Don worry if i earn 100 i will buy you a meal. Hey the best way to earn is through the search engine. Cos when i was at college i use college's computer to search and click on the result and now i earn 4.56. cool right?

Longdy said...

haha so you cheated!

Hmmm

In fact i wanna sign up but i just don't know what my postal code is.....

Harry said...

Yeah i have to do that cos you guy don help me click on it...

Now i know that the best way to earn is through search engine.

Hey Pheara also use it, but he didn't sign up using my blog so i can't earn money from his sign up te... Stupid pheara