Monday, August 25, 2008

My week of new job!

Last  Wednesday is my first day in my new permanent job. I work in a Ice-cream Café called, Häagen Daz, in Leicester Square as Back of House staff. This whole week and next week are training weeks. They so far have taught me the name of the ice-cream and taste them, which have nearly 20 flavours. I learned how to make drink and other stuffs.

Well on the training week, i had made some mistake and yeah was blamed by the team leader who trained me. To be honest, sometimes it's not really my fault cos i can hardly understand what she told me. Her french accent is so strong. So i had to ask her twice, which may be made her think "i'm stupid". One more thing after being blame and she stood next to me to see how i worked, i couldn't do anything at all. I can't scoop the ice cream, the drink is a big mess, everything went wrong. Oh that was a nightmare. However, when she leave everything went back to normal.

What an enjoyable, interesting, and absolutely horrible day...

P.S. BlueWind also work with me, but she was fine and lucky cos she was not trained by the leader like me and when she make mistake that leader is nowhere around.

7 comments:

Molida said...

Do your best guy! GO! GO! GO!

Anonymous said...

come on, boy... after all it is not a mistake at all. it just that i can not do it as good as the old staff te...

Hey how come u spell the name of the cafe shop wrong... and you also gossip ur leader teat,,,,

Cesar said...

Great, I wish I could work there cos i can taste the whole a lot of ice cream!!! Yummy!

Harry said...

Hey cesar, you can only taste it once man... After training you no longer can taste it otherwise you will be fire... lolzzz

Cesar said...

Oh, god! Better not working there!!! How mean they are?

Harry said...

they are not really mean it just we have to do our best... Most of them are nice only fews...

Cambodian Daughter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.