Thursday, January 31, 2008

Time pass so fast!

Sorry for not updating this blog for so long... Well in this post can you guess what I am going to write about?

It just about one of my friends who just gone back to Malaysia on the 28 of this month. Wow it sure do sad to think about it. We have stay with each other for nearly half year... At Heathrow airport, at the check-in desk, his suitcase is overwieght so he had to take some stuff out. Lucky him that I accompanied him on that day... (or lucky me lol). You know why it is overweight, cos he bring back alot of chocolate and chip... So at the end he have to take some out and give it to me... hahaha

So now my house have got only three people including me! We have one room free... Why I am telling you this cos if you no someone who want to rent a room please contact me ok! The room condition and environment is acceptable and student-friendly... lol

Ok I'll try to post more...

2 comments:

Molida said...

Poor me that m not in London. Otherwise, I'll rent that room. Ha ha ha.
By the way, did ur friend graduate?

Harry said...

No not yet he just an come here to do a semester abroad in london. He will graduated ... don no may next two year cos he doing architecture...