Monday, September 3, 2007

A few days alone in London!!

Hey Guys,

I really really miss you so much. As now I am the earliest student to arrive that mean I'm all alone. I really miss the time we spent together and stuffs we do. Do you miss me ot?

During my lonely time, I have visit some place around my hostel and my uni. Here are some pic.

At Green Park in front of my uni.

Wonder why they call it Green Park?

Cos Very things is green!! (execpt the dirt and tree log)

My lunch (Yammy?)


The first clear blue-sky since my arrival

At Buckingham Palace next to Green Park,

Queen Victorial Rememberial (Spelling?)

News Report in front of Buckingham Palace

Hey one more thing, Here is my number, (+44) 07942304661. I just got it when I open a bank account. It a special offer for new international student studying in London. By the way, at my hostel there is a wireless internet connection. So, I mostly online. If you have free time go online so that we can chat...

See ya...

2 comments:

Longdy said...

Wow, everything in London is so cool-looking! REally wish i could be there walking around London and taking pics with you!!!!!

Wish you good luck and don't forget to post more photos. They are fun to look at!!!!

Harry said...

Really! Hey you no what i want to take a pic of myself but it hard to ask s.o. to take it for me cos my camera is a phone. U no?

Ok I will try to post more pic when I free...